I suggest you ...

Make login pop-up window not "always on top"

When I open a solution in Visual Studio and Codealike is still not logged in, it opens the login screen, which is set up to be top-most ("always on top" of other windows). Since I manage my passwords in another application, I need to switch between windows to retrieve the password; but, more than that, I NEED to remember that Codealike will be top-most and get the password BEFORE clicking "Sign in", because:

- When I click "Sign in", it opens ANOTHER top-most modal window, which is the only one I can move away now, and it doesn't help so much, since previous window is still in the way;
- If I then close the second window by clicking the "X" on top-right, it closes BOTH windows, canceling the login process and making me close the entire solution and open it again (this time with the password at hand) in order to log in correctly. I know I can link my account with one or more OAuth accounts (which now I've already done), but if I didn't want to do that, the login process should be user-friendly and not user-annoying.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)